Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rainbows, Fall Colors and Poinsettias!

 



Fall is my favorite time of year! The colors are so beautiful!! I love the crunch of the leaves! Here are a couple of things I have to share with you today!

The sketch today on Splitcoast is a quick simple one, easy to mass produce if need be…hmmmm, I see lots of Christmas cards in this design in the very near future!

This is also one of the color challenges this week which I wasn’t too sure about for a Christmas card, but ended up loving the results! It’s a special CC week as it’s #500!!! Wow!!! …there are 4 different color ‘seasons’ to choose.

This Poinsettia Ornament was very fast to color up too! Then I used the new Matting Circles die and Circle Ornaments die.

ODBD is also sponsoring the Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. I stamped Noel Ornament twice for my background.  

Embossing folders used: Provo Craft Victoria, Swiss Dots and Holly Ribbons.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yesterday we had some strong storms pass through that ended with a beautiful double rainbow in the early evening! My son, Jared, took this on his way home on our road. I added the word art.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dawn

1 comments :

Beth Norman said...

Saw this on SCS and left you some love. Had to come over to look at this again. It's so gorgeous and the stamped words in the bg are awesome.